One thing that annoyed me in "The Muppets"

Drtooth

Reaction score
Gnomeo needed and deserved more publicity, but don't just put an ad out for a movie. That was pointless.
I have no respect for that film, and I think Disney did right by cleansing it's existence in the movie.

Or better yet, kill the pointless overhead establishing shot all together, and put one of the superior deleted sequences back in.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I have no respect for that film, and I think Disney did right by cleansing it's existence in the movie.

Or better yet, kill the pointless overhead establishing shot all together, and put one of the superior deleted sequences back in.
I understand and respect your opinion. I really didn't want any movie publicity in the film, but I did enjoy it more than Cars 2 is all I'm saying.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Even then, one billboard. I'm sure if Disney made the movie themselves without Jason and the rest making sure it's the film they wanted to make, ALL the guest stars would be tween pop divas that would be replaced by new ones by the time the DVD came out.

Of course, if there's one thing Disney SHOULD have cross promoted and/or referenced in the movie, and we can all agree to it...

This guy:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Gnemo and Juliet another film that should just sit in the dollar bins at Walmart.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I actually enjoyed Gnomeo, but I admit it's no masterpiece.

Rowlfy

Reaction score
Personally, I didn't think it was a great movie in general. IT was an even WORSE Muppet movie. Meep. It was............decent.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Well, everybody's entitled to their own opinion. Personally, I think the movie was very good overall, but it did have a few flaws.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I'm sure we'd all be far more annoyed if that terrible movie was referenced. Luckily, Disney pretends that Gnome thing doesn't exist for the most part.
Not REALLY, we LOVE that movie (and ALOT of the Disney fan community does too, you'd be VERY suprised!) Remember Disney back in the day for the LOOOOoooooNGEST time did the same thing (pretending the movie didnt exist for a wile anyhow) with "The Nightmare before Christmas".

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Don't all movies have flaws? I have yet to see a perfect movie yet but it brought me back as a fan and heck it was the first Muppet movie I was actually able to see for the FIRST time on the big screen. I never saw MCC or MTI in theaters because I sort of grew out of them. I never saw the first two Muppet movies cause I wasn't even born yet. And I was only a year old when MTM opened so this movie was a really big deal for me. I was like a kid in a candy store the day it came out because I was so excited to see The Muppets for the first time on the silver screen. :smile:

But to get this thread back on subject this wasn't really an annoyance for me but I was kind of hoping Piggy would've stuck up to Tex Richman just like she did with Rachel Bitterman in VMMC. But then again this movie was suppose to be more serious then comedic so I guess that might've taken away from it but still would've been pretty funny to see. :mad: