One thing that annoyed me in "The Muppets"

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Who said his talents are limited to whistling though? I'm sure along the way there will be more for him to do other then whistling. Might even cover it in the next movie.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Adding on to that, like all Muppets, Walter's character is going to continue to develop over time.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yep he's new member and like how ALL The Muppets started he will also develop his own character over time. :fanatic:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Do we even know that Walter is definitely a new permanent part of the group? For all we know, he could end up being a one-shot character made specifically for that movie. I mean, has anything been confirmed either way? I'm just curious.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Someone from whatever company said at sometime somewhere that Walter is staying. That's all I know

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Well, he did appear with the Muppets at Montreal, and will have a large role in the next Muppet movie, and I doubt Peter Linz's first Muppet character would just get the boot. Also, he seemed pretty well-liked by audiences who saw the first movie.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
And wasn't he the first Muppet created under the Disney name? So I doubt Disney is gonna just kick him out like that. Plus he was in Montreal with them at the Just for Laughs thing. And right when they announced another Muppet movie was gonna be made Nicholas said he wasn't gonna just be a background character he was gonna be heavily involved.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Linz will be at Dragon*Con next week, so I'm sure he'll be asked at least a dozen times whether Walter will be a continuing character. I'll post what I learn.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't know if I'd call this an annoynace but I wish when Mary and Piggy did their duet of "Me Party" that they were actually singing it together in the same place. It would've been great for them to interact more considering they were both having trouble with the men in their life.
They really should have done that... just have both Mary and Piggy just being fed up with their male counterparts and just singing it together backstage or something. it would have made more sense in context. But then again, the one thing everyone can agree on is how that musical number was almost pointless, and was only in the finished product because Amy fought for it.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
It's true...when the scene was filmed, the poster was for Gnomeo and Juliet. That movie was made by Touchstone which is owned by Disney so they could have just left it. But Cars was more popular and makes more money in merchandising so...[/quote
Gnomeo needed and deserved more publicity, but don't just put an ad out for a movie. That was pointless.