One thing that annoyed me in "The Muppets"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually, THAT was added digitally in post-production, it replaced a Shrek banner.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I saw the "behind-the-scenes" footage, showing how they composited those difference sequences digitally in post, they showed before and after, before had Shrek, after had Jim in its place.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'd have to look up the links again, but it was posted on Dailymotion.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Oh, you don't have to go through all the trouble. I can look it up. Thanks!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Jason Segal said in an interview when they were in Australia the night they all sang "Happy Birthday" to him he looked up and saw the Jim Henson banner and he said it was pure coincidence because apparently they were having something in honor of him and that's just where they happened to be filming.

Skip to 7:00 mark. You'll even hear Kermit say it was a big coincidence.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'll tell you one thing about the movie that's far more annoying than a Cars 2 poster or anything like that: the fact that Segel isn't going to be involved with the sequel, suddenly, everyone's acting like it's a conspiracy theory.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I don't really care if Segal is in the next movie or not. Lol. I commend him for getting the film made and bringing the Muppets back but beyond that that's about it. Even in the movie I cared more about Kermit & Piggy's relationship then his and Mary's. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just wish he came up with another name for Amy Adam's character, other than Mary... not only does it sound like he couldn't think of any names for his or her character (after all, what do writers refer to characters who contribute nothing to the plot, and just take up space - "Gary Stu" and "Mary Sue"), but there was already a human character named Mary from KSY.