One of a kind Animal rendition for sale

ashkent

Reaction score
Hi all,

It's been a while since i was last on the forum, but someone mentioned posting this here and it made me remember just how long it has been since i checked in.

I'm not going to waffle on about hardships and such, I'm just going to say that there is something i need some money for that won't wait until I complete the orders I'm currently working on and sometimes there are things you just have to decide to let go of when its called for. This is one of those times. I decided that i can either sell my Animal, or sell something else collectible that i cannot make again.

So for sale on ebay at http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Professional-Muppet-Animal-Replica-Puppet-rendition/152696510783 is my rendition of Animal - as seen in my avatar. He is not exactly like any of the previous versions, but more a hybrid of the parts I like of them, so he is completely unique and fully working with eyebrow mechanism and although it is not pictured there is actually a foam chain to go with him.

I'm happy to consider a private sale outside ebay if the right offer is made. He is a one off and I won't be building one for sale again. A lot of work went into him, as well as a lot of feathers which aren't the most inexpensive thing in large quantities. If anyone is interested then feel free to message me.

Thanks