On-line Quiz: What Muppet are you?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wouldn't you guess...

You are Fozzie Bear. You are caring and love your friends as if they were family. For only they will put up with your stupid jokes. FAVORITE EXPRESSION: "Wocka! Wocka!" FAVORITE AUTHOR: Gags Beasley, comedy writer HOBBIES: Telling jokes, dodging tomatoes QUOTE: "Why did the chicken cross the road?" NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT: His joybuzzer, his whoopee cushion and Clyde, the rubber chicken.

Whatever

Reaction score
You are Rowlf. You are a loner, and love classical music, You can play the piano without opposable thumbs. Then again, you are just a Muppet. ALSO KNOWN AS: Ol' Brown Ears HOBBIES: Piano playing, punning, fetching. QUOTE: "My bark is worse than my bite, and my piano playing beats 'em both." FAVORITE MOVIE: "The Dogfather" FAVORITE COMPOSER: Poochini FAVORITE SONG: "I've Never Harmed An Onion, So Why Should They Make Me Cry?" :sympathy: :sympathy: :sympathy:

Party_Animal

Reaction score
:halo: ANIMAL!!!!!
You are Animal. You are completely nuts, but fun to be around. SPECIAL TALENTS: Drums, Women, Food. HOBBIES: Drums, Women, Food. FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS: "Louder!", "Food now!" and "Want Woman!" LAST BOOK EATEN: "The Musicians' Guide to Drums, Women & Food" NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT: An appetite.

jediX

Reaction score
You are Kermit the Frog. You are reliable, responsible and caring. And you have a habit of waving your arms about maniacally. FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS: "Hi ho!" "Yaaay!" and "Sheesh!" FAVORITE MOVIE: "How Green Was My Mother" LAST BOOK READ: "Surfin' the Webfoot: A Frog's Guide to the Internet" HOBBIES: Sitting in the swamp playing banjo. QUOTE: "Hmm, my banjo is wet."
:smile: Same as I got on the other "what Muppet are you" quiz.

I M WOMBAT

Reaction score
Well...I didnt expect this, but.....the all knowing oracle has spoken.

You are Fozzie Bear. You are caring and love your friends as if they were family. For only they will put up with your stupid jokes. FAVORITE EXPRESSION: "Wocka! Wocka!" FAVORITE AUTHOR: Gags Beasley, comedy writer HOBBIES: Telling jokes, dodging tomatoes QUOTE: "Why did the chicken cross the road?" NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT: His joybuzzer, his whoopee cushion and Clyde, the rubber chicken.

Kamit

Reaction score
I saw this when it made the round on the Live Journals.

I was very happy - I got Kermit. :smile: