Old character?

cdd842002

Reaction score
Hey. Does anyone remember an old sesame street character who was, as far as I can remember, a little man who lived underneath a glass in a cupboard? If you can tell me his name, that would be great :smile: Thanks in advance.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I believe that would be Itty Bitty Little Superguy. The cup would move around and he had this weird kinda high-pitched voice. It was a fairly regular segment.
Erin

Erine81981

Reaction score
Speaking of Old characters. I recall a little of the character but can't recall most of his parts on SS. But he was a ribbit. I found this old episode of him and other characters on the street. Does anyone remember him? I remember him a little he was introduce in the early or late 80's.

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
cdd842002 said:
Hey. Does anyone remember an old sesame street character who was, as far as I can remember, a little man who lived underneath a glass in a cupboard? If you can tell me his name, that would be great :smile: Thanks in advance.
Actually, his name was Teeny Little Super Guy. If memory serves me, he interacted with assorted other kitchen items. One of my fave skits as a kid. Theme song courtesy of the site below (my memory was too fuzzy!!):

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Venue/9926/teeny.html

"Pops right up before your eyes
He's no bigger than your thumb...
"Snap your fingers, here I come, now stop me if you've heard this one..."
Don't look in the sky, don't look in the sea, he's inside of you and me...
"Did I ever tell you about the time...?"
You can't tell a hero by his size he's just a Teeny Little Super Guy...
"Oh yeah..."

frogturtle

Reaction score
I love that guy! I remember him. I actually have been thinking about him for a while now trying to remember more. That segment was one of my favorite parts of Sesame Street. :smile:
Valerie

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Amazing Mumford said:
Actually, his name was Teeny Little Super Guy. If memory serves me, he interacted with assorted other kitchen items.
Well, I was close! :stick_out_tongue: Yeah, that was a fun segment.
Erin

Beebers

Reaction score
Teeny Little Super Guy, OMG, we loved him! I can still hear/sing the song. Hadn't thought of him in forever.

:big_grin: :cool: :big_grin: