Okay, I've got a big question here...

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
It's up to you if you want to include the url to your website. It's not really necessary though. My thoughts were that she might want to check out your site to see what it is all about before responding to an interview. I think it will peek her curiousity. Who knows, maybe she'll even post there one day.

I was kidding about the writing it in crayon and the postage due. (Postage due is when you send something with not enough postage and the receiver has to pay the postage before the can get it).

Best of luck to you. I'm sure you'll here back from her and she'll agree to an interview. Let us know when that happens so we can check the interview at your site.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I said, I'll keep you all posted on what happens. With luck I should be able to hear back from her by the end of August or the first of September...it took about a month and a half to get a response from her when I first wrote her.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I sent the letter out first thing this morning. Now it's a waiting game, and I can't wait to hear back from her.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Meh, it got sent back. Apparently I didn't have enough postage on it (that didn't happen the last two times I wrote her), so I decided to give up, it's not all that important anyway. Besides, she'd probably say no anyway, so it'd be a waste of time and postage.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know, I think you going to run into her unexpectedly one of these days.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
You know, I think you going to run into her unexpectedly one of these days.
I doubt it...unless I do get into animation and try to convince the casting director to hire her for voice work, then maybe.:smirk:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Snowth! Don't give up on it! An exclusive interveiw! It's a grand idea! Re-send it!