OK! Chats to Kermit The Frog and Pepe The King Prawn

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
As most people know Kermit and Pepe are in London right now promoting The Muppets on Blu-ray/DVD obviously that means their over there doing new interviews so I thought I would share this interview with you all. Great interview and very funny! Also watch for Steve Whitmire's blooper at the end! Enjoy!

catherine

Reaction score
lol, that was so funny, wish they did more video's and put them up on youtube. I love that one. They are very cheeky, sometimes.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
There's plenty more on YouTube just look up Kermit & Pepe. This was from their recent trip to London to promote the DVD release over there.

catherine

Reaction score
thanks for that pinkflower, will have a look another time, when I've got more time.

Borples

Reaction score
"Sorry. It's sleepy time." XD

What fascinates me is that when he says "ho," Kermit mouths "ho" instead of "hello." That puppet lip synching thing is really a way of life for them, isn't it?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Ugh sorry but I hate that word puppet...I know Jim used it often but I don't think of them as puppets.

But aside from that it was funny. Lol!! Speaking of you wanna laugh watch this one! Lol!