Oh No! Another Ebay Puppet!

Keeermit

Reaction score

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Extremely cute! There's just one thing Id add. It would be nice to see a photo of someone performing the puppet. So we can get a good idea of the size and stuff.

Kinda looks like Zoe!

biblebetty

Reaction score
I really like this one. I'm tempted to put in a bid.

BibleBetty

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just checked out your updated website, and it's a lot better! Your new Grover puppet is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!! Man, I HAVE to ask, WHERE DO you get all of that fur material?!

whatadoddle

Reaction score
Angelfire ROCKS!!

Hi, I really like the puppet, and your website is really good too! What material are you using in your puppet-making section? (won't be able to get in UK! :cry: ) It sort of sparkles - is that the legendary muppet fleece?
Fabrics in the UK tend to be a bit "stodgy", that is why I stick to quality fur and make "animals". I really must build a web site; I am quite computer literate but too impatient (and busy) to spend the time. Well done on making your muppet - type puppets look unique to you!
Best wishes Mandy

Keeermit

Reaction score
hi again all,
i agree and next time i will include a photo of myself holding the puppet to show size etc. I get all my fur fabric from my local fabric store.. i have a really good one near me that sells nearly every style/length of fur - very handy, if there is a fur close to the color i need i just dye it with Rit dye and it changes the color.. for example my Oscar puppet is the same green fur that i used to make my original "lily" puppet. And yes that sparkly material on my website is indeed the famous muppet fleece (antron fleece). and thanks for your kind words for my grover replica...
cheers