Oh man, I love Fraggles.....

Meg

Reaction score
I love fraggles! I totally never knew that there was a message board for them! This is awesome, I use to watch the fraggles all the time. Oh man I use to dig for them in my back yard...I was only 6 soo...

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Good to see an enthusiast! Digging for Fraggles? That's a new one... I wish I was as creative as you were as a kid. ^^

And I too loveth the Fraggles... so I welcome ye! Welcome!

^_^ Debo

scarecroe

Reaction score
Hey, another newbie who shares a birthday with me, welcome :cool:

Why does everyone put "the middle of nowhere" for their location? Has The Nothing stretched that far, or is it a Fraggle ref I'm not getting? :confused:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Scott - See, some people put their state-of-mind in their location, rather than their physical location. Some people feel very much in the middle of nowhere, even if they live in like NYC.

I live in Miramar, but I feel like I'm in my own private Idaho. You know, its weird that that song is a fun B-52's song, because I really closely relate it to the way I've been feeling lately. (Hopefully through the cold reaches of cyberspace my current feelings haven't come through. god, stereotypical teenage depression really is stupid. I like to think of my feelings as different though [lol, how stereotypical is that?!]).

-Matt

Manda:-D

Reaction score
WELCOME, fellow Fraggle lover!!!! I never dug for Fraggles, but my brother has a Fraggle hole in his dorm room!!! (No strange postcards as of yet, though.)
....I say I live "2 miles beyond the borders of the known universe" because I DO! I live 2 miles past this place called Barker's Corner, which looks like the outskirts of a tiny little town, gas stations, hardware store, even a diner....But, you keep driving and there's no town. It's kind of eerie, actually.

Meg

Reaction score
I say that I live in the middle of nowhere because I basically do. I live in Wyoming County, NY were the cows out number the people so yea....that is why I say that. I haven't actually heard of the DVD petition but I prolly would sign it if I agreed with it. Thank you all so very much for the welcome; I feel so loved:flirt: , i hope you all have a lovely day...

Meg

Reaction score
oh and it is signed

I signed the petition, if they put the fraggles back on the air oh man that would be awesome.:excited:

Meg

Reaction score
So what is everyones favorite fraggle?, mine is obviously Red. I can guess what some of yours are but not everyones.