Official Sweetums Thread

Ernie101

Reaction score
This is the thread all about sweetums!!!! Talk about your favorite muppet character here sweetums! and he is so cool they call him sweetums!

Natalie

Reaction score
omg! Are you serious?! I like you more now, Ernie101. Well, let me see, he's awesome in TMM, sadly, I haven't seen enough TMS episodes to comment too much. But, let's see, he's just great! So loveable. It'd be my dream to hug Sweetums. To hug someone in a Sweetums suit, I don't even care who's in the suit, I just want to hug him sooo bad! Well, people please go on and tell me all your fav Sweetums quotes and scenes and stuff!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I've always felt so bad for him in TMM when they drive away bc they don't know he really wants to come to Hollywood with them. But then it's always happy in the end when he finds them! My favorite part though is when he has to move a car and he just picks it up and rolls it away. There's the best picture of Richard Hunt in the bottom half of Sweetums sitting with his legs crossed in "Jim Henson, THe Works". I laugh every time i see it!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Oh Sweetums.....I love him so much!!! I think it's because he is so big (I have a thing for big guys) but even though he's a big monster he comes across as being so lovely. I am typing all this with a big, soppy smile on my face. I just want to give him a big hug and never let go :smile: :smile: :smile:

Natalie

Reaction score
um yeah, Amy, basically the exact same thing i said! lol

Aerosmith

Reaction score
When I was about 5 or 6 I saw the Muppet Vision 3d at Disney theres this one part where Sweetums runs out in to the audience looking for someone well that scared the $#!& outta me but now that im older I think he's the coolest Muppet Monster ever.

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by ngirl23
um yeah, Amy, basically the exact same thing i said! lol
LOL - I know it's the same thing as you said, but I just had to say it too!!!
:smile:

GWGumby

Reaction score
I too was originally upset in TMM when Sweetums gets left behind after being so excited to go to Hollywood with the others.

Sweetums is such a great character. I wish he were used more.

Huzzah for Sweetums!