Official Movie Soundtrack coming November 21

Drtooth

Reaction score
Shakes head...

EVERYTHING's a spoiler for this movie, isn't it? :skeptical:

So that's at least 3 new songs, and 2 oldies for the film.

Surprised "We Built this City" isn't on there as of yet. And if it isn't, it's probably a record label thing. That's not uncommon.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's been said there'll be a song called Everything's Great. Either that was wrong, or the title was wrong, or it's just not listed.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Shakes head...

EVERYTHING's a spoiler for this movie, isn't it? :skeptical:

So that's at least 3 new songs, and 2 oldies for the film.

Surprised "We Built this City" isn't on there as of yet. And if it isn't, it's probably a record label thing. That's not uncommon.
There's no full track listing at all. Those are just the five songs listed in the item description/preview. The full track list will have more.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
*Refrains from squealing like a ninny, again...then does it anyway*

Is there an exact date listed? Or does it just say November?

CVGLAXMuppet

Reaction score
My kids and I were at the preview in August. Man or Muppet is the highlight of the movie and my eight year old son is still singing it. This movie will be a huge hit!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
still debating pre ordering it now....just seems really early to do it almost 2 months ahead...i may wait till mid OCT to do it, but who knows

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's no full track listing at all. Those are just the five songs listed in the item description/preview. The full track list will have more.

That's what I though. That's why I said we have at least 3 new songs on there. Somehow I don't wanna know the rest of the track listing until the movie comes out, but I'm too darn curious to resist spoilers.

But there are cases where I've seen movie soundtracks have certain songs dropped due to label problems. I can't remember exactly which ones... though I know that Mandy Patankin's song from Elmo in Grouchland is suspiciously absent from the soundtrack. Shame too. It was a really good one.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
That's what I though. That's why I said we have at least 3 new songs on there. Somehow I don't wanna know the rest of the track listing until the movie comes out, but I'm too darn curious to resist spoilers.
that happened to my friend when episode one came out...he decided to read the track listing and got a big ole spoiler

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ah... my fault. Didn't see your at least part. But other than the three listed in the soundtrack description, we also know that Tex Richman has a song and Kermit has a song called "Pictures in My Head," so that's at least five new songs--six if you count "Life's a Happy Song" and its reprise at the end of the film. With the three classic songs, we're already up to nine. This is really shaping up to be a full-fledged Muppet musical!