"Of Muppets and Men" Book

gbrobeck

Reaction score
Hey, quick question for you guys? Not willing to part with it, but what is the rarity/value of the "Of Muppets and Men" book published in 1981? I purchased a copy of it this week from a local used bookstore for 75 cents. In beautiful condition.

Greg

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hey, quick question for you guys? Not willing to part with it, but what is the rarity/value of the "Of Muppets and Men" book published in 1981? I purchased a copy of it this week from a local used bookstore for 75 cents. In beautiful condition.

Greg
Wow, what a find! Prices tend to vary but needless to say you got one heck of a bargain there - it would hurt me to tell you just how much more I paid for my copy! My best piece of advice...hold on to it:smile:

morthimmer

Reaction score
I'm agree with Reevz1977. I'd pay for mine (5 or 6 years ago) 30 euros and is not in a perfect condition but acceptable.

75 cents for it is a gift, something like somebody leave you a legacy with a great value, believe me.

Congratulations!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
You got a great deal! I've seen it sell for anywhere from $60 or much more.

Davina

Reaction score
sheesh.. and I thought I got a great deal on the one I found via Amazon for under $50 (don't recall actual final price.. but it was at least half of what I'd seen elsewhere...)
you made out like a bandit!