1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

OBSESSED!: John Tartaglia

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Princeton, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Princeton Active Member

Note: Yes, John is singing a showtune, but he's doing it in Muppet voices, which makes this video's inclusion on this forum totally legit. If you don't like showtunes, you have two options: 1) Don't watch the video, or 2) Watch it and keep your flanhole shut.

Anyhoohow, this is a video of Muppet performer (and star of Avenue Q) John Tartaglia singing "On My Own" from Les Miserables- only he's doing it in the voices of some of our favorite Muppets. Enjoy!

bandit likes this.
  2. Princeton Active Member

3. Hubert Well-Known Member

Awesome! That is great!
  4. Cindy Moderator

LOL! That was greatness. John would be so much fun at a party. :cool:
  5. bandit Well-Known Member

LOL Hahahahhaha!
    Okay, I admit I don't like show tunes but this guy's amazing. Thanks for sharing.
  6. Hubert Well-Known Member

You don't like showtunes? How is that even possible? I thought everyone liked showtunes!
  7. bandit Well-Known Member

Well, okay! I'd better ammend that statement because there are certain showtunes I like. I loved Phantom of the Opera, Sweeney Todd, Chicago, and a few of the bits on Hairspray. So I guess I like -some- show tunes. I liked this guy.

Hm, Buffy the Musical too. Does that count?
  8. Hubert Well-Known Member

Oh, that's a relief. I was gonna say...

I mean, really, how can someone completely not like showtunes? That would be ridiculous!

And uh, yeah, we'll count Buffy the Musical for the sole reason of boosting your liking showtunes number up.
  9. bandit Well-Known Member

It's the whole OVERsinging thing I don't like. Well that and crooners. But you know what? I love music. I -adore- music! So there's always an exception.

I'm always impressed with the ranges trained voice actors or singers can reach. He did a great job with those voices.
  10. Hubert Well-Known Member

I love music also. I think that we should just outlaw talking and make our whole lives one big song.