Nutty Puppets

King Rupert

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with them or their puppets?

shtick

Reaction score
I have. The guys name is Mike.

The puppets look great and are built custom without the use of patterns. (At least thats what it said in the ebay listing)

I own 2 of his puppets and really enjoy them. I give them 4 out of 5 stars. If I had to give one small critique its that the mouths are a bit tricky to work with sometimes. Overall, great product and great value for the money.

King Rupert

Reaction score
Awesome, Thanks. Everything looks really nice his prices are good too. What did you purchase from him?

Alvin

Reaction score
i have purchased 3 from him...he is AWESOME! the puppets are great! And I plan on purchasing more. I recommend him to everyone! He is gonna do some custom puppets for me too. I have a puppet that I have had for over 20 years...and he is gonna re-do him for em and "muppetize" him. I do agree about the mouths...other than that....great work!

www.nuttypuppets.com

Alvin

Reaction score
Here are the three I have purchased so far

I have ordered another one that I don't have a picture of yet...but it almost looks like Gonzo....his name will be Alfonzo!
Mike's really talented and does great work...I call him MY puppet designer...LOL!

King Rupert

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!

Are any of these custom? Or are they all from his shop?

Alvin

Reaction score
The Red one I designed...the other two were from his creations. I am working on designing some more for him to do...plus doing one for me, that will be very special. I have one of those old Mopkin puppets from the 80's...he is going to create a "Muppet" version of him for me. I'll post pics here when he gets it done. AND the one that looks like Gonzo...I'll post a pic when I get him.

King Rupert

Reaction score
That's awesome. I am a drummer and I have been thinking about buying one of the live hand puppets to see what I can do with it. His work looks great although his website is a bit of a mess. Thanks for all your feedback!

Alvin

Reaction score
Here is my "Gonzo" looking puppet that I got from Nutty Puppets