number sequences with colored dots

superboober

Reaction score
This was one series I remember well, but it appears there's currently no video of it available. You probably remember it: each began with a black screen with a line at the bottom, along which a certain number of brightly colored dots move along from right to left. They stop in the middle, the number of them is announced, and they move on offscreen to the left. Moments later, they return from the right side again, this time with an abstract figure on top. Once in the center again, the dots turn white one by one, and the abstract "unwinds" to form the number, brightly colored with an equally bright outline. The dots disappear one by one, then return again one at a time, this time all of the same color. To close, the number's outline unwinds to oblivion, and the number turns white as its announced a final time.

How many of these segments were there? I definitely have seen the ones for 2, 3, and 4, and my assumption has been it was for 2-5; can anyone confirm? And would you happen to know the premiere and kill dates for these segments?