NUD THE MONSTER on Ebay

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Awesome, man!! Great work. I love the expressiveness of your puppets!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know, in some small way, this guy reminds me of Droop from The Muppets' Valentines Show, except this guy looks like more fun! I think an online puppet building course is a great idea! If you ever decide to start one, I'll be there!

Whatever

Reaction score
Cute! He looks like Nigel! If you weren't in Australia, I'd probably try bidding on him!

Blink

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Cute! He looks like Nigel! If you weren't in Australia, I'd probably try bidding on him!
You can actually bid on him from anywhere in the wrold, as long as you have access to the internet and are registered on EBAY.

Whatever

Reaction score
Blink said:
You can actually bid on him from anywhere in the wrold, as long as you have access to the internet and are registered on EBAY.
I know, but I don't want to pay shipping from Australia.

Blink

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Understood. It is sometimes easy to forget that there are shipping costs on top of actual costs. It is wise to calculate those costs in to any of your ebay bids.

Oops! Sorry for getting off topic.

Great work Jarrod!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Whatever said:
You could alwyas order it in on a 365 day shipping plan, and it's only $45.00 that way...and it'll be here at least sometime after you get back from your tour.

Whatever

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
You could alwyas order it in on a 365 day shipping plan, and it's only $45.00 that way...and it'll be here at least sometime after you get back from your tour.
Yeah, but I really have no money for shipping. Plane tickets to India are outrageous. Thanks for the advice, but my statement was just to comment on the quality of the puppet!