Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, here's something else that's stupid about the new comments: you know how when people point out something specific in the video and they'll post the timecode in their comment? Well now, when you click the timecode, instead of skipping ahead or back to that specific timeframe in the video, clicking the timecode relaunches the page in a new window, and replays the video from the beginning.

Seriously?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, somehow, changing the like color from green to blue and the dislike color from red to gray makes it all better? What?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
So, somehow, changing the like color from green to blue and the dislike color from red to gray makes it all better? What?
To me, it doesn't make me feel better at all and I liked the green color of "Likes." I am not happy with the YouTube changes at all. :frown::sigh:

Teheheman

Reaction score
The only thing I have w/YouTube is the fact that, when some of us do shows that include public domain movies, some people can post a copyright claim on it and it's taken down. Even if it's legitimately a public domain movie, ANYBODY could post a claim saying that it's not. I'm sure that we can challenge it, and some of us have been successful in doing it, it'll just get harder and harder to do that stuff.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Has that actually happened to you guys at FRIGHTMARE ALLEY?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Has that actually happened to you guys at FRIGHTMARE ALLEY?

We actually JUST got one for the 'Werewolves of London' episode. I don't know if we got it cleared up or not though. We might have also got one for the 'Little Shop' episode, but I can't vouch for that one. I DO know that there's a guy who complained about it on the Vortexx(the channel we're on) FB page. I think he actually got them to take away one of the claims on his, but I think ours is a lost cause. Shame, I liked our Little Shop episode.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
STILL can't get my verification code to unlock additional features on my channel... I bet this has something to do with how YT constantly tells me how much my channel sucks: "You don't have enough subscribers for this", "You don't have enough subscribers for that", "Your channel has too little traffic", "Your videos have too few views"... well, if YT didn't mess with the homepage all the time, and people actually still saw their subscriptions and new uploads, maybe my subscribers would be aware that I still exist, and they'd actually see I've been uploading new videos throughout the year. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
NOW, we can't even go through any of our playlists (uploads, favorites, whatever) for... who the **** knows?! I mean, WHY should trying to go to another page in our playlists result in error messages?!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is so retarded - I know that's a racial slur now and I apologize, but that's the only way I can describe this... HOW are we supposed to even go through any of our playlists, if we get error messages whenever we try to go to the next page?! I swear, anytime YouTube "fixes" something (in this case, the comments, duh), like twelve other things throughout the rest of the site break, and when they do, they take forever to fix!