Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, it's just ANOTHER something that doesn't work on YT... like, WHY am I still getting people's various different activity (likes, comments, favorites, etc.) when I CLEARLY have selected to RECEIVE ONLY UPLOADS FROM THEM?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Is it no longer possible to post video responses? Today I posted an audio commentary video for one of my videos and wanted to make it a video response, but couldn't. Previously I could post video responses by hitting the comments tab and then the "video response" button would appear, but now it no longer does.

I also looked at some videos I've posted that I posted video responses to and no longer see my own video responses there, either.* I wonder what's happening to video responses.

*A few years ago I found that every comment that I had posted on YouTube, including video responses, had no longer shown. Even comments I posted in my own videos, which I obviously didn't delete.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, they recently did away with video responses; apparently, it served no purpose. Y'know, kinda like tags.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I swear...

I can NO LONGER take Google forcing me to go through Google Plus (which NO BODY in the freaking world uses) and change my channel name while I'm watching a friggin video!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I said, maybe it was last week or so, they forced a Google+ account on me three different times, but each time I just went and deleted it altogether.

But... I swear something ELSE about the homepage looks different now, but I just can't put my finger on it...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They've done that before, but that's not the case this time, at least not on my end... still, there IS something different about it... just not sure what.

Eh well.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, yesterday something impossible happened to me. I was ...get this... able to actually load a video and have it completely play through to the end.

Unfortunately, the thing I was watching was in 2 parts, and the second part behaved like it normally does.

But for one brief, shining moment, I didn't have to pause the video and wait another 5 minutes to see 2 more minutes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, Google itself got rid of its entire menu, and replaced it with a link to Google+, Gmail, and their image search. That's all.