Now what's going on with YouTube?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm still convinced it's their own passive aggressive ways to get us to make the switch to Chrome for browsing... again, notice how Sarge has NONE of the problems we have, and we know she uses Chrome. I really wouldn't put it past them.
Someone I know tried to watch a video by switching to a Chrome account and it actually loaded worse.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Someone I know tried to watch a video by switching to a Chrome account and it actually loaded worse.
Well, there's got to be some sort of illogical explanation as to all these problems...

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
And apparently Analytics isn't working again, come on, Youtube, you're annoying me with this.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dude...why did you not listen to me when I said your computer was overheating weeks ago when you were complaining about fan noise?

Your fan is dead. Its exactly what happened to my computer. It may be spinning, but its not cooling your computer.

Its not youtube causing it. Its flash. Flash is system heavy and produces a lot of heat. If your fan is dead, or the vents inside are clogged, the heat gets trapped in the computer
I cleaned out the vents the other day... seems to have helped... a little...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
If your fan is still making high pitched whining noises though, then there's definitely something wrong with your fan.

But glad to hear it helped a bit. What did you actually do to clean it?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I blew the dust out with a can of aerosol dust cleaner, needless to say, clumps of dust just shot out one of the vents.

I haven't heard much noise coming from the fan since then.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now I'm starting to get activity feeds from people and channels that I'm not even subscribed to! :rolleyes:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... I remember what happened with Google Chrome. The video did indeed load, but for some strange reason, the fullscreen didn't work. It made everything black but the small, same sized video.