Now what's going on with YouTube?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wait... what?
The video wasn't recognized by some bullcrap or whatever, and even though I uploaded a video, it didn't appear on my channel. I had to upload it twice to get the video I uploaded onto MY channel. Things are totally screwed up.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah. I don't believe I've had that problem myself yet, but then again, I hate the current channel designs so gosh-durn much, I RARELY, if EVER look at either of my own channels; heck, my GroverKent channel pretty much has nothing to offer: I removed all of the modules like featured video, uploads, playlists, etc., and pretty much wrote my list of complaints with the channel designs in the description area.

Like I said before, the current channels are so bad, they make the previous Beta Channels look like we made such a big deal out of nothing (and honestly, it's been so long, I don't even remember what the ORIGINAL channels used to look like).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, here's a new one... not with YT, but with Photobucket...

Apparently now, whenever you add new pics to your account, rather than just adding them to your storage, they're randomly slipped into different places for really no reason, so now you have to like comb through page after page after page of pics to see where they are if they were successfully uploaded.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, Sarge recommended AdFender to me, and it works 90% of the time at blocker almost all types of ads, including commercials at the beginning of videos.

But how annoying are commercials on YouTube? Well... here's a shameless plug to illustrate that very point:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ah. I don't believe I've had that problem myself yet, but then again, I hate the current channel designs so gosh-durn much, I RARELY, if EVER look at either of my own channels
I think it had something to do with the video not processing the full way. I think I had a similar problem once before. But it really drove me nuts not having it appear on my channel. I was worried it might not appear in my recent activity.

And the worst part is, I had nothing else to work on this week, so I was able to get it done in a matter of days, vs stop and start work on it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently, they're getting ready to change the channel designs AGAIN.

THIS time, apparently, rather than having actual channel profiles, all of our content is pretty much going to open up on the homepage like everything else (subscriptions, feeds, what to watch, etc.)