Now, this is REALLY bad.

ssetta

Reaction score
I was watching the "Sesame Too" today at 5 a.m., which is usually from Season 25. And, starting today, low and behold, without any notice, it was Season 30. Now, this means, Season 25 has been phased out completely. This is very sad, and something needs to be done about it. I don't really see how we can get more people to sign that petition. I don't think I did a very good job starting it. Now, some of you who have other petitions have more signatures. Is there any way to publicize this petition or anything, or start a new one?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, that would have to go in the bin along with

Better Sesame Merchandise

Getting Unpaved back

Kickin' Clarissa's boney, white butt off the air

Letting Henson have control of the Sesame Muppets

Putting old episodes on DVD

going back to original format

Toasting monster clubhouse to the ground

randomating the times Elmo's World is on (compromise, it's not on every day)

Bringing back Sherlock Hemlock

Bringing Back Hoots

Bringing back Fat Blue

Bringing back classic segments

I guess we're going to have to wait a bit....

Johnmhowarth

Reaction score
I was watching the "Sesame Too" today at 5 a.m., which is usually from Season 25. And, starting today, low and behold, without any notice, it was Season 30. Now, this means, Season 25 has been phased out completely. This is very sad, and something needs to be done about it. I don't really see how we can get more people to sign that petition. I don't think I did a very good job starting it. Now, some of you who have other petitions have more signatures. Is there any way to publicize this petition or anything, or start a new one?
Season 25 later returned to Noggin as early as December 2002, before phasing out completely again in 2003.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, I guess while this is bumped.

I remember taping skits on my now-taped over 2003 compilation tape when I was lucky enough to catch both seasons 25 and 30 again on Noggin. And after recording more skits, it made me want to re-live the nostalgia of both seasons. So I decided to watch some while they were syndicating, but man, I was so dissapointed when 25 was being phased out (by this point, I couldn't stand seeing "Elmo's World" after every single episode).

But of course, little did my 10 year old self know, a few years later, YouTube came around and we got to re-live the nostalgia again. :stick_out_tongue:

Any Del

Reaction score
By any chance you don't happen to still have that tape do you or nah?

It would have made great YouTube fodder...

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Season 25 later returned to Noggin as early as December 2002, before phasing out completely again in 2003.
Anyone know if this is the record for most epic bump in the history of Muppet Central? ****, looks like I'll have to wait another three years if I want the bump I had planned to mean something!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I don't really think the bumping of obscenely old threads is that big of deal if someone has something to say, but who else wants to go find the oldest thread on MC and bump it now? :big_grin: