Now for some real movie critics...

That Announcer

Reaction score
CNN Page said:
Besides the titular stars, each biweekly episode will feature a different Muppet guest star, such as Pepe the King Prawn (who reviews DVDs in the premiere episode), Rowlf the Dog and other favorites.
*gasp gasp* We're gonna get Rowlf back! Yay!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
War of the Worlds comes out this coming wednesday.
It sounds like they're doing it weekly, based on the other movies they wanted to review.

Oh and I went to see Bewitched tonight, it's much better than what Stadler and Waldorf though it would be! :big_grin:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It was great to see them, but they seemed... distracted. I like Dave as Waldorf, but he seemed a little dull, not very funny but still a lot of fun to watch.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I loved it, I think Steve does a great job with Statler :boo:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
That's great news there's going ot be more.

Rowlf the dog huh. I guess he's not big any more to be in movies but can do stuff for the internet. Poor Rowlfy.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Point 1: That Dave is NOT good as that charcter....
Point 2: Very funny.
Point 3: Better than the other one.
Point 4: Pepe was funny this week. Mrs Congenitalia
Point 5: Loved that ending joke
Point 6: The charcters need a bit more work, but...
Point7: ...but it will do. Is good. And gives Dave and Steve and Bill some regular work.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I still haven't been able to see it! I'm running Mac OS 10.4 with Quicktime 7, and I've tried it on my wife's Mac running 10.2 and Quicktime 6. Can't view it from Safari or IE. Does anyone have any suggestions? I really want to see it...

That Announcer

Reaction score
Yup, WMP worked.

My review of the review: Dave sounds too much like Gonzo when he does Waldorf. However, he's been doing him now since MCC, so unless someone else can take over (and who? Dunno, maybe Eric or Brian) he'll keep doing him. Steve sounded better here as Statler than he did in MWoO. The dialog was funny as heck, but there wasn't enough "Do, ho ho ho ho..." for my tastes. It could be refined and changed a bit, and then it would be great.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
I still haven't been able to see it! I'm running Mac OS 10.4 with Quicktime 7, and I've tried it on my wife's Mac running 10.2 and Quicktime 6. Can't view it from Safari or IE. Does anyone have any suggestions? I really want to see it...
First of all, I is jealous, you have Tiger! Grrr, wish I did. :smile: Dashboard especially looks like so much fun. Anyways, I'm on a Windoze computer right now and it won't play it. I'm running OS 10.3.9 on my Mac, I'll try the video on there when I get home and let you know if it works alright. It should work, the last From The Balcony episode I downloaded just fine with QuickTime Pro.