Not Receiving emails

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
For the past 2 days, I haven't been recieving any MC Gmail notifications. I can only see when someone replies to a thread I'm watching when I actually come here and check my alerts. Is it just me that's having this problem, or are other Gmail users having this problem, too? :confused:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
For the past 2 days, I haven't been recieving any MC Gmail notifications. I can only see when someone replies to a thread I'm watching when I actually come here and check my alerts. Is it just me that's having this problem, or are other Gmail users having this problem, too? :confused:
Hm, I seem to be having the opposite problem. I pressed the option to NOT get email notifications, but I get them anyway.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I just figured out the problem. Apparently my emails kept getting accidentally sent to my spam folder. For some reason they were detected as being spam even though they were normal emails...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I just figured out the problem. Apparently my emails kept getting accidentally sent to my spam folder. For some reason they were detected as being spam even though they were normal emails...
That's how my emails are sometimes too.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Aaaand my MC emails are being sent to my spam folder again. Gmail is telling me that it's detecting them as spam, even though they aren't.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A potential new member has told me he's yet to receive his verification email to validate his membership here.