Nostalgia Critic Reviews Follow That Bird

wwfpooh

Reaction score
See? Not even NC can truly mock Sesame Street. Now, Elmo's control over it he can rip into, but the timelessness of the series itself as a whole & the endearing qualities of the characters--Elmo included--cannot be truly made a fool of, because everyone loves the Street.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Haha, he was honestly struggling to find something to make fun of XD I don't think anybody can honestly hate SS.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Haha, he was honestly struggling to find something to make fun of XD
And even despite the age-old rumor of Bert & Ernie's friendship being something more, NC even looked past that, because the characters are too timeless to truly insult.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
That has to be one of his funniest vids ever.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
That has to be one of his funniest vids ever.
To bad some fans felt there wasn't enough bashing, it seems. Me, I am glad he didn't bash the show and its timeless characters.

JLG

Reaction score
"Ohmigod! Snuffeeeee! He's like a big hairy Dumbo only with depression!"

ISNorden

Reaction score
No depression is for Oscar, remember? XD
Snuffy did have a mournful voice back in his early years on the show; his "Oh dear..." catchphrase also made him seem worried and depressed.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Snuffy did have a mournful voice back in his early years on the show; his "Oh dear..." catchphrase also made him seem worried and depressed.
I know. But even despite those things, I never felt like he was depressed, sans the divorce issue.