Non-SS Muppeteers you'd like to see on SS more often

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is a thread about Muppeteers that either have never worked on SS or that don't often that you'd love to see work on SS.

Here's my list...

Dave Golez: He worked breifly in the 90's after Richard Hunt passed on, and did a couple songs like "Mr. Between" and "Elephant Elevator Operator." But it would be great to have him work on that show some more.

Bill Barretta: I read he actually had a couple characters in Sesame Beginings, but wouldn't it be great if he came on the show, and maybe did some of Jim's characters... or better yet, his own.

Paul Rugg: While he just does Puppet Up so far, this guy has had a history of working on very memorable Children's entertainment (mostly for Warners), like Animaniacs and Histeria. I'd love to see him use his Jerry Lewis voice or weird foreign guy voice (Zoltana Zoltana, Manny the Uncanny, Nostradamus) on SS.

Brian Henson: I'd really love to see him do a character on this show.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Bill Baretta! Definately! I would live to see him on it more! Wow, he would be awesome if they gave him at least one character or had him bring back some retired characters!

wiley207

Reaction score
I'd love to see Camille Bonora return to the show, and I'd also enjoy seeing more Bill Barretta. If they ever decided to have the Muppet Show gang make a guest appearance on a "Sesame Street" episodes, then we could get all these Muppeteers!