Non-Muppet Tape-Trading Thread

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Because I couldn't find one on here, I decided to make one. This thread is basically to trade any episodes of TV shows, movies or specials on here with other members. You can also share your want lists here as well.
I'll start off with my tape-trading list:

Wanted
High Priority:
  • Any season episode of Garfield and Friends with the original U.S. Acres logo on the titlecard of the U.S. Acres segment. The ones on Dailymotion have the logos edited onto them with Photoshop or something and look horrible. Here's an example of what a legit one would look like, taken from one of OtterFan25's videos (this episode, along with any episode featuring Aloysius Pig in it with the original U.S. Acres logo title card, is in high priority on my want list as well. Since OtterFan25 joined the form a few months ago, he might still have it):
  • Garfield and Friends recordings from Boomerang (Can be UK or US version, I don't really mind.)
  • Garfield and Friends recordings from Teletoon Retro.
Low Priority:
  • ABC recordings of any Saturday Morning cartoon from the early 90's.
  • Recordings of Disney's One Saturday Morning
  • Fox Kids recordings of either Power Rangers (any series), Eek! The Cat or Animaniacs
  • Nick on CBS recordings of "Pelswick"
  • CBS recordings of "Beakman's World", "Flying Rhino Junior High", "The Mask: The Animated Series", "Anatole", and "Blaster's Universe"
  • CiTV recordings of Cardcaptors, The Magical World Of Mumfie, and Garfield and Friends (already have the episode "Rainy Day Robot" from the latter show).
  • qubo on NBC recordings of VeggieTales, LarryBoy and 321 Penguins (I never got to record these as a child. I regret it...)

What I have to trade:
  • The U.S. Acres segment "Rainy Day Robot" recorded from CiTV in the United Kingdom (only that segment, no other segments or continuity)
  • 7 episodes of Danger Rangers, a well-written show that teaches safety lessons to kids. Of these, 5 are the original DVD versions, and 2 are ThisTV broadcasts. The topics of the DVD version episodes are fire safety, house safety, medicine safety, water safety, and playground safety. The topics of the 2 ThisTV episodes are hearing safety and chemical safety.
  • 2 episodes of a Japanese show called "Nori Nori Nori Star", a variety show with cartoon segments including Hamtaro and Lilpri, educational segments, and a fan art segment at the end called "Everyone's Illustrations".
  • 3 U.S. Acres cartoons in German, from the TV channel Junior: "Wanted: Wade", "Shy Fly Guy" and "Fortune Kooky". From what I'm aware of, the first 2 have German versions of the original title cards.