Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 - Secret of the Ooze soundtrack? I'm looking for a track on it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I only have the cassette version and don't have away to record from it. Sorry Vic but cool to hear you loved the Turtles as much as the next person.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Who doesn't! I used to have the CD but I don't know what happened to it! I want the song "This World" by The Magnificent vii

Beth C

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
www.dogpile.com

Select the "AUDIO" tab and type the name of the song you want. Make sure it's a file type you want (MP3, wav, Midi, Real Media etc.), and also make sure it's not a 30 second ringtone (unless of course you're a very strange person and that's what you want). It may take a few tries, but it's a gold mine :big_grin:

That's pretty cool.. I managed to find a song I've been looking for, that I haven't been able to get anywhere else. Only problem is, it found it in WAV format and the sound quality isn't that great. Oh well, at least I have it.

~Beth C

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It's definately a helpful site, unfortunately it doesn't have everything, but it's way better then downloading some virus infested transferring peer to peer software like KaZaA or WinMX.

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
I've got a few cover songs and tons of video game music, primarily from Nintendo consoles (I think I have over 100 F-Zero MP3s....) (Though do I have some Square-Enix and Namco tunes as well) So if anyone wants to listen to something different, I'm here.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
This is the thread I was looking for!
:cool: I might ask for some MP3s later on, but in the meantime I just thaught it would be a good resource for other people.
Thanks for the tip about Dogpile Dave! I've already found a good song on it. Not what I was looking for, but a good find nonetheless.
:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've looked everywhere to find this one song. It's from this CD that came out in the 90's. If anyone has it please let me know. And also this song from the soundtrack.

(here's the one i've been looking for)
The Violin: http://www.amazon.com/Where-World-C..._bbs_sr_1/104-7018681-0235945?ie=UTF8&s=music

(this is the one from the soundtrack)
Digga Tunnah Dance: http://www.amazon.com/Lion-King-1-2..._bbs_sr_1/104-7018681-0235945?ie=UTF8&s=music

Thank you if your looking for a certain song from some soundtrack i might have it. Let me know.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have "Friend Like Me" and "Prince Ali" from Aladdin? Thanks so much!