1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Pretty easy i would say. Put the cd into your drive on your computer and hit copy to computer and it should copy it to the computer and you'll have them on your computer.
  3. lael

lael New Member

That part I get. Thank you tho! I have plenty of music ripped from my cd's & downloaded from various places online onto my media player.....

:confused: what I don't get is if I wanted to share a track or two with you from my windows media player... how would I do that? :confused:
  4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Is it that you have them on your computer and you can't send them by email type way? Or what?
  5. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

That sounds like it. Lael, all you need to do is send them as an attachment to an e-mail if this helps. If you need more help, just ask. And welcome to MC!
    :)

Does anyone have the songs from The Lion King on Broadway. I have a few songs from 'The Power of One', plus a few other muppet and nonmuppet songs if anyone is interested. If anyone has any requests, chances are I won't have it!
    :p But I'll do my best.
  6. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

Hey does anybody have the Eagles No More Cloudy Days. I love that song and would love to have it If you have it please tell me.
  7. dabauckham

dabauckham Member

Hey Fragglemuppet (Kate, right?)

I have the entire Lion King broadway soundtrack. I'm about to go to sleep, but if you don't mind waiting I'll send it to you tomorrow (probably late afternoon/early evening because of work).

What's your e-mail again?

-David
  8. Fragglemuppet

Hey David, thanks! Yeah, it's Kate, Kathy, whatever.
    :concern: No, not Gonzo.
    :zany:
    My e-mail is:
    kitkat1713@gmail.com
    :) Good night.
  9. lael

lael New Member

10. Fragglemuppet

That's perfectly alright. I didn't learn until the other day!
    :o Now let me see if I can remember...

What e-mail service do you use?
  11. FuzzMonkey

FuzzMonkey New Member

I am looking for music by i monster and the pet shop boys. I have a good bit of horror, sci-fi and fantasy soundtracks. if anyone would like a full list, let me know.
  12. dabauckham

dabauckham Member

Hey Kate,

I'm in the process of sending you the MP3s for this (they're uploading)...

You should have them in about 15 minutes! :halo:

-David
  13. Fragglemuppet

Thanks, I just downloaded them.
    :)
  14. FuzzMonkey

FuzzMonkey New Member

I just thought of something else I'm looking for. If anyone has the soundtrack to 'Legend', I would love to get that. I'm talking about the US version with the Tangerine Dream score. I have the cassette, but the CD is hard to find for a reasonable price. I have the Jerry Goldsmith version if anyone wants to trade.
  15. dabauckham

dabauckham Member

You're welcome! :sing:
  16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

lael if you get that to work for you could you send me the songs from "Bump In the Night?"
  17. Lucy

Lucy New Member

Does anyone have the song 'Cincinatti' (sp?) by the Distillers? It's not available on CD, and I've seen it mentioned on Brody's myspace page...

Also, anything from Arid? I have the song 'Little Things of Venom', but I can't find their album in shops anywhere!!
  18. lael

lael New Member

I have @Yahoo, @Gmail, @Hotmail, @Allstate, @Rambler.RU and 2 @BadtzMaru.com accounts ... which would work the best with an attch? :confused:

I tend to use the following in order from 'the most used' to 'the least used'. send me an email so I can reply with a trial run on the attch, Shakira, Ojos Así, in Spanish. fyi.

lael.uriah@gmail.com

sinner@badtzmaru.com

scream_it_loudly@yahoo.com

sinners_burn@hotmail.com
  19. lael

lael New Member

I'm surry bubba. I don't know "Bump in the Night". Soundtrack or group? I may have something like it tho if you tell me what kind of music it is.

20. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

That's fine. Do you have any type of cartoon albums? Any kind.