Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey, thanks a lot man. Anyone else able to help me out? I'm sorry I can't trade songs with anyone at the moment, since I'm coming to you from a public library. I go to my brother's to get the songs I recieve via email.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:
Vic Romano Have you had a chance to send me any of the stuff I asked for in the other thread yet?
Sorry, man. I've actually been away and haven't started. I'm home from work tomorrow so I'll start then, 'kay?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
That Announcer: I can get you "Puttin' On the Ritz", "Tubathumping" (on your list as Tub-thumper) and "Zoot Suit Riot".

Harvey Towers: I still owe you those Whose Line mp3s. I'll get 'em to you ASAP.

-Kim

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Vic Romano there's no hurry, I just wondered where you had got to!

Skeeter Muppet you don't actually owe me anything, but I'll look forward to those MP3s anyway.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Frogster said:
During the summer, I always seem to enjoy listening to Sugar Ray... anyone got some of their classic stuff?
I have their self-titled album, and "Someday".

Frogster

Reaction score
Oddly enough, after I posted wanting Sugar Ray songs, there was a commercial with a CD of theirs, which was the best of Sugar Ray... how convenient. Thanks, though.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
www.dogpile.com

Select the "AUDIO" tab and type the name of the song you want. Make sure it's a file type you want (MP3, wav, Midi, Real Media etc.), and also make sure it's not a 30 second ringtone (unless of course you're a very strange person and that's what you want). It may take a few tries, but it's a gold mine :big_grin:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
AAH, I LOVE that song. My friend played it to me the other day. I have it! **waves** If you please could PM me your email again, okay? I need to set up another email. My other one screwed up on msn and such..

Vic Romano

Reaction score
OH SWEET!!!! As soon as you get your e-mail workin', holla' back!