Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Anyone got the opening theme song to the 1980's Dennis the Menace cartoon series? Keep in mind, I am not looking for a WAV file.
British or American? I have the American one right here. And Dan, I was the one to previously post a link to American Pie. ^_^

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
DISNEY SONGS
Stuff up for offer, and even if it's not listed, ask anyways. I have a bunch of random songs from a lot of things (ex: The Monkey's Uncle, Part of the Heart of the Sky, The Ugly Bug Ball, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, etc) My way of thanking people for sending me muppet mp3s for my dad and I.

FULL SOUNDTRACKS:
Aladdin, Brother Bear, Camp Rock, Cars, Enchanted, Emperor's New Groove, Hercules, High School Musical, HSM2, Jungle Book, Lilo+Stitch, Lilo+Stitch Island favorites, Lion King, Lion King 1/2, Lion King 2, Little Mermaid, Meet the Robinsons, Mulan, Mulan 2, Newsies, Nightmare Before Xmas, Oliver+Company, Peter Pan, Peter Pan 2, Pirates of the Carribean Curse of the Black Pearl (1), Pocahontas, Tarzan, Treasure Planet, Toy Story 2, Wall-E, Winnie the Pooh

PARTIAL SOUNDTRACKS (mostly the main themes):
Bambi 2, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Dumbo, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Lady+The Tramp, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Toy Story

BROADWAY:
Lion King, Tarzan, Little Mermaid (Beauty and the Beast got lost)

Various others:
Disney Mania 1-5, Disney Lullabies, Disney/Pixar RoadTrip, Twice Charmed (Cinderella sequel play for Disney Cruiselines), The Best of Country Sing the Best of Disney

From the Parks:
Magic in The Streets (parade music), Party Mix (Xmas, Halloween, Pirate and Princess), Four Parks One World (ride/attraction music), Fantasmic!
, Wishes, Spectromagic

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Pan! I'd love to have "You've Got a Friend in Me" from the ending of Toy Story 2 and the entire "Oliver and Company" soundtrack if you wouldn't mind sending them! :smile: My e-mail address is ryguy102390@hotmial.com. Thanks! :excited:

scooter289

Reaction score
Hey all!

My friend just got a karaoke machine and I told her I'd make her a CD of music for such a thing.

So I'm wondering if anyone can possibly send me karaoke tracks they may have of that nature by The Beatles (including solo or other groups such as Wings or The Traveling Wilburys), any Motown artists, or something like Queen or Aerosmith. I'd even take Disney, Muppets, or Sesame Street.

Really anything would be helpful. I appreciate any assistance.

Thanks in advance! :search:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
DISNEY SONGS
Stuff up for offer, and even if it's not listed, ask anyways. I have a bunch of random songs from a lot of things (ex: The Monkey's Uncle, Part of the Heart of the Sky, The Ugly Bug Ball, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, etc) My way of thanking people for sending me muppet mp3s for my dad and I.

FULL SOUNDTRACKS:
Aladdin, Brother Bear, Camp Rock, Cars, Enchanted, Emperor's New Groove, Hercules, High School Musical, HSM2, Jungle Book, Lilo+Stitch, Lilo+Stitch Island favorites, Lion King, Lion King 1/2, Lion King 2, Little Mermaid, Meet the Robinsons, Mulan, Mulan 2, Newsies, Nightmare Before Xmas, Oliver+Company, Peter Pan, Peter Pan 2, Pirates of the Carribean Curse of the Black Pearl (1), Pocahontas, Tarzan, Treasure Planet, Toy Story 2, Wall-E, Winnie the Pooh

PARTIAL SOUNDTRACKS (mostly the main themes):
Bambi 2, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Dumbo, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Lady+The Tramp, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Toy Story

BROADWAY:
Lion King, Tarzan, Little Mermaid (Beauty and the Beast got lost)

Various others:
Disney Mania 1-5, Disney Lullabies, Disney/Pixar RoadTrip, Twice Charmed (Cinderella sequel play for Disney Cruiselines), The Best of Country Sing the Best of Disney

From the Parks:
Magic in The Streets (parade music), Party Mix (Xmas, Halloween, Pirate and Princess), Four Parks One World (ride/attraction music), Fantasmic!
, Wishes, Spectromagic
Hey, I have a question. On one of those CD's do you have Bear Band Seranade from the Country Bear Jamboree? I'd also like
if you have it,
One Last Hope (Hurcules)
Mine Mine Mine (Pochauntus)
Oggie's Song (NBXmas)
A Guy Like You (Hunch Back of Notre Dame)
Thats what Friends are For (Jungle Book)
On My Way (Brother Bear)
I See An Elephant Fly (Dumbo)
entire Aladdin Soundtrack

I can't remember the name of this other song, its the one in Meet the Robinsons when Wilbur is making/fixing his memory scaner in the begining of the movie Just drop me a PM, and I'll give you my e-mail. thanks. :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Does anyone have K.D Lang's 'Waltz Me (Once Again Around that Dance Floor)"? (Not the JHH one.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
One Last Hope (Hurcules)
Mine Mine Mine (Pochauntus)
A Guy Like You (Hunch Back of Notre Dame)
Thats what Friends are For (Jungle Book)
Hey Colby! I'll e-mail you these shortly! :big_grin: