Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Erine81981

Reaction score
If you mean Kyle Massey's rap, then here it is.

As well, a band known as the Butthole Surfers also composed their own version of the UD theme, which would be here.

But, of course, nothing--in this fan's book--beats the original theme, which is thusly here.

You see, due to being a fan of the Pup-of-Steel, I felt compelled to answer this plea. ^_^

And, as all fans know, "There's no need to fear, Underdog is here"! XD
Thanks WW but these aren't all that great in audio. And i think the Butthole Surfers isn't the version i'm looking for. I want the versions that might be from a CD. Thanks anyways WW.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
You're welcome. Hopefully, you find what you're looking for.

Erine81981

Reaction score
You're welcome. Hopefully, you find what you're looking for.
Thanks again. Ever you need something i'll be there. Nor train, nor plane or either frog. It's just little old me, Underdog. *smashes into the side of a building*

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And to think, people think Underdog's vitamin pill causes bad drug-related behavior (it may have ended in Wally Cox's passing, but that was accidental on his part & personally, I feel that the pill would just cause people to take their vitamins more)!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Wow! Never even heard of them. Are they kinda like the Flintstone's vitamins?

(And sorry to go off on other topics in this thead)

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Wow! Never even heard of them.
I just meant that Cox may have died from an accidental pill overdose, but that doesn't mean that UD's energy pill was--or is--tied to drugs, even despite the fact that the show was made during the experimental 60's.

Another problem was that people feared that children would take medical pills that resembled those used by the Pup-of-Steel (red with a white U in the middle) and eat them when those pills are for people with medical complications only.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Anybody have the Mp3 of the song "The Little Things You Do Together" from the musical "Company"?

please let me know or send me a PM.

Erine81981

Reaction score
This might take sometime in finding and all but i used to have a Tiny Toons Adventure music cassette and all with several oldie songs made by the Tiny Toons characters and all but can't seem to remember what it was called.

Does anyone have the whole album of this made into mp3s? I would love this. I can't seem to find it anywhere on Ebay. Here's my email.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com.

And yes i do have a the theme somewhere on a CD but i would really love the whole album. Thanks

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Hopefully you find what you are looking for, Kyle.