Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Here is the thread for non-Muppet things that make you cry. Here's mine:

Songs:

-Colors of the Wind (Pocahontas)
-Hallelujah (Shrek)
-What Might've Been (Phineas & Ferb)
-Little Brothers (Phineas & Ferb)
-When We Didn't Get Along (Phineas & Ferb)
-In Color (Jamey Johnson)
-I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry (Leroy & Stitch)
-Reflection (Mulan)
-The Long and Winding Road (The Beatles)
-Longest Days (John Mellencamp)
-Beer with Jesus (Thomas Rhett)
-Live Like You Were Dying (Tim McGraw)
-The Rose (Family Guy)
-Live This Life (Big and Rich)
-Alabama Pines (Jason Isbell)
-Mad Mission (Patty Griffin)
-Photograph (Nickelback)

Scenes from movies/TV shows:

-The relationship between Pop and Cub from Happy Tree Friends makes me cry. Especially because Cub almost always dies in most of his appearances.
-Brian Griffin's death from Family Guy.
-Bridge to Terrabithia.
-Mufasa's death in The Lion King.
-Charlotte's Web.
-Annabel Lee (The poem by Edgar Allen Poe).
-The Robot Chicken clip where Woody Woodpecker gets a phone call that his mother died.
-The episode of The Simpsons where Bart sells Santa's Little Helper (things involving dogs frequently make me cry because I love animals).
-The episode of American Dad with Kisses the puppy getting killed.
-Ash's death in the Pokemon movie.
-Yoda's death in Return of the Jedi.
-The last episode of iCarly.
-The last episode of The I.T. Crowd.
-Howard's mom's death on The Big Bang Theory.
-The Cat's Fancy episode of Teen Titans Go (I love Starfire and I hate to see her cry).
-Pretty much every time Starfire cries on Teen Titans Go (when she cries, I cry. That's how it always works).
-The end of One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.
-The episode of Spongebob where he loses Gary.
-Linus's speech about the true meaning of Christmas in the Peanuts Christmas special always gets me teary eyed.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Here's my extended list.

The Simpsons:

-The episode where Bart sells Santa's Little Helper in favor of a Lassie-type dog.
-Homer giving a long tear jerking speech about how Ned Flanders is the perfect guy at church.
-Maude Flanders's death.
-The chalkboard gag where Bart writes "We'll miss you Mrs. Krabapple" as a tribute to her voice actor who unfortunately passed away.

Family Guy:

-Stewie singing "You Needed Me" to Brian.
-Peter and the gang singing "The Rose" in the car.
-Brian's death while it was obviously a ratings stunt, still has an emotional tone to it because I'm someone who gets overly attached to pets and has a hard time whenever they pass on so I can definitely relate to how Stewie and the others feel about losing him.
-The cutaway where Peter Griffin Junior dies and Peter says "I thought if I shook him hard enough he would stop crying,". That was probably intended to be shock humor and nothing else, but the concept they were making fun is WAY too depressing to ever be funny in my opinion.
-The entirety of "Screams of Silence:The Story of Brenda Q" but especially the heartwrenching speech that Quagmire gives his abused sister.

Phineas and Ferb:

-Quite a few of the songs most notably "Little Brothers" and "When We Didn't Get Along".
-The episode where Buford loses his favorite goldfish.
-The entirety of "Act Your Age"

Lilo and Stitch:

-The scene from the first film where Lilo gets taken away by Cobra Bubbles.
-Stitch reading The Ugly Duckling.
-The ending to the series' episode "Remmy" where Lilo dreams about being reunited with her dead parents.
-The dramatic scene from "Stitch Has a Glitch" where Stitch almost dies.
-The images of environmental damage and hurt animals in the episode "Ploot" always got to me (What do the character on my avatar and I have in common? We both care deeply for the environment).

Star Wars:

-Anakin's nightmare of Padme dying in childbirth.
-Many of the death scenes but especially Han's unexpected death from "The Force Awakens". The reason that this one bothers me more than the others is that Han was killed by HIS OWN SON!
-Anakin slaughtering the younglings.

Disney and Pixar (in general):

-Mufasa's infamous death sequence in The Lion King.
-"When She Loved Me" from Toy Story 2.
-Up. Just Up. 'Nuff said. If you've seen the movie, then you know exactly the scene I'm talking about.
-Bing-Bong's death from Inside Out
-The incinerator scene from Toy Story 3.
-The scene from 2014's Maleficent where the titular character gets betrayed.
-Pretty much all of The Fox and the Hound.

DreamWorks (in general):

-The "Hallelujah" musical montage from Shrek.
-Ginormica being imprisoned in Monsters vs. Aliens.
-Hiccup's dad getting ashamed of him and saying "You're not my son," in How To Train Your Dragon.
-The death of the same dad character mentioned above in How To Train Your Dragon 2.

Robot Chicken:

The show is mostly a bunch of silly comedy skits so this list obviously won't be that long.

-The Neverending Story parody from the episode "Dragon Nuts". I have no idea why this one ever bothered me but it has since become one of my favorites.
-The Punky Brewster skit where she basically neglects Glomer.
-Due to the upbeat, silly, and Weird Al-esque tone most of the songs on Robot Chicken have barely any of them have ever made me sad with the exception of one song in particular....the "Heartbreak" song from the Clash of the Titans parody that displays The Kraken's horrible life.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
A few of the intros to my childhood TV favorites will cause me to tear up a bit anymore, mostly due to the nostalgic emotional feel they carry. For example:
Pretty ironic that my now favorite show Robot Chicken has made fun of all of the above shows (except for Tiny Planets). I do get a bit emotional thinking of how I went from watching those shows on Saturday mornings which seems like just yesterday to watching some adult swim show on Sunday nights doing raunchy parodies of them. As much as I love Robot Chicken, the show can sometimes be a sad reminder of how fast time flies.