Noel MacNeal

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Oh, in that case:
Don't forget that our own Matt "the performer" Laesch is in the travelling Bear Live show!!
Get out!! (No, please don't really. I like you here :wink:) But seriously, really? Very cool. Do you know which show? There's a couple of different ones in rotation and only one that I know of is coming our way. We would love to see Matt again.

lflipper

Reaction score
Noel MacNeil Rumor

Hello,

I am new to this board but I wanted to check to see if anyone else heard an awful rumor.

I went to iParty the other day to get Bear in the Big Blue House stuff for my daughter's b-day and they had everything on clearance because someone told them that the guy that played Bear had died recently. I can't seem to find any evidence supporting such news, and I wasn't sure if anyone else had heard anything.

I am aware that Lynne Thigpin has passed, which is sad in itself, but I hadn't heard about Noel.

Can anyone else find info supporting or denying this rumor.

Thanks!

Lynn & Mackenize =) :smile:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Hi Lynn & Mackenize,

Sounds like they just got some bad information. Noel is alive and well, but perhaps the rumor started from the fact that Bear is no longer in production for new episodes. That's the best I can make of it anyway.

Which iParty store was this? If all their Bear stuff is still discounted, I might like to drop by for a few last minute Christmas items for my daughter (and me). I'm pretty sure I've a couple retail locations nearby, and you can't beat Bear at Christmastime :smile:

...if only Columbia Tristar would release A Berry Bear Christmas on DVD, we'd be all set!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Cindy Chapman said:
Get out!! (No, please don't really. I like you here :wink:) But seriously, really? Very cool. Do you know which show? There's a couple of different ones in rotation and only one that I know of is coming our way. We would love to see Matt again.
Sorry! I just noticed this, Cindy; didn't mean to ignore you.

I forgot the name of his show, but if Ya'll be in Texas his show might come through there since they were coming north from the bottom parts of Florida.

If you email me, to remind me to check with him, I'll get you that info!

FOZ

Princess Melora

Reaction score
Noel MacNeal is alive and well and -- this week at least -- working on Sesame Street.

The Bear franchise is alive and well too -- there are plans for a series of direct-to-video releases showing Bear in the real world (interacting with real people outside the Big Blue House) to be taped in the spring.

lflipper

Reaction score
scarecroe said:
Hi Lynn & Mackenize,

Sounds like they just got some bad information. Noel is alive and well, but perhaps the rumor started from the fact that Bear is no longer in production for new episodes. That's the best I can make of it anyway.

Which iParty store was this? If all their Bear stuff is still discounted, I might like to drop by for a few last minute Christmas items for my daughter (and me). I'm pretty sure I've a couple retail locations nearby, and you can't beat Bear at Christmastime :smile:

...if only Columbia Tristar would release A Berry Bear Christmas on DVD, we'd be all set!

Scott,

I didn't know that they weren't making any new episodes, but I bet that is exactly what they meant and it was taken the wrong way.

I live in Massachusetts, it was one near me that they just opened in Leominster. It was just party stuff but they would make good dinner plates for you folks! =)

Thanks for your reply!!

Lynn & Mackenzie =) :smile:

lflipper

Reaction score
Princess Melora said:
Noel MacNeal is alive and well and -- this week at least -- working on Sesame Street.

The Bear franchise is alive and well too -- there are plans for a series of direct-to-video releases showing Bear in the real world (interacting with real people outside the Big Blue House) to be taped in the spring.

Thank you for the info!! I will keep my eyes out for the video releases, Mackenzie will love that too!

Lynn & Mackenzie =) :smile:

NMac

Reaction score
Reports of my demise (and the show's) have been greatly exaggerated.

Happy holidays.

Noel MacNeal