Night of 100 Stars: New York Part 2 is on YouTube

mikealan

Reaction score
I just have found this video when I typed in Night of 100 Stars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wg7ajK-0Ws

When I watched it on You Tube, Big Bird and the Muppets of "The Muppet Show" and "Sesame Street" are there! This video starts out with Big Bird singing a duet with Carol Channing and then there are some musical numbers performed by Patti LaBelle and Jennifer Holliday. Then the Muppets of "The Muppet Show" and "Sesame Street" plus Travelling Matt Fraggle of Fraggle Rock sing "New York, New York" in the bus. I wonder why they called them The Muppets but we all know the characters from The Muppet Show are owned by Disney and the Sesame characters are owned by Sesame Workshop. Inside the bus are Fozzie Bear, Count Von Count, Grover, Telly, Oscar, Ernie, Bert, Janice, Floyd, Dr. Teeth, Scooter, Rowlf, Bunsen, Beaker, Swedish Chef, Gonzo, Travelling Matt Fraggle, Statler and Waldorf. Then, Kermit pops up in the bus between Scooter and Rowlf to sing along with them and Barkley does his Woof-woof during the final.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Opening reposted. Big Bird shows up about 10 minutes in, and the other Muppets about 13 in.

Miss Piggy's duet with Placido Domingo.

Last edited: