1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Nicky Holliday Appreciation Society (N-HAS)

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Hubert, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Oh well...ehh...I got nothing...
  2. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

It's an impersonator of NH!
  3. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

All right, I confess. Sorry Hubert.
  4. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Nicky Holiday is Nicky Holiday.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yep an irresponsible parasite.
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You d-did it?

Well, good work, I guess. At least somebody is carrying on the Nicky Holiday spirit.
  7. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I can feel multiple FBI members going facepalm…
  8. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

Love Nicky Holiday, GMC being a tie for my fav Muppet movie along with TMM. The finale where they're throwing the baseball diamond around like a baseball is one of my fav movie scenes. Still think it'd be cool if a company like Diamond Select released figures of our favorite Muppet villains like Holiday, Doc Hopper, and Tex Richman. Whenever I watch The Muppets at WDW, I pretend Quentin Fitzwaller is really Nicky Holiday with a name change. There are cases where former thieves are given security positions, because they know how criminals think, so I don't think it's a stretch.