Nic Names...we've all got them

Pork

Reaction score
WEll most of us do anyway.

Time to tell your nic names...and if it's your user name than you can say it anyway. But what would be even better is if you could say how you got your nic name...it's always good for a laugh. I better start...

I have had a few...but my most common one is Pork (my user name)

I got this name years ago...once I picked up the book of the three little pigs and said it was cool. My sister and her friend called me Pork and it just stuck. Variations over the years have been Porkus, Porkman, and PORK!!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have SEVERAL nick-names here: Snowth, Snowthy, Snowthers, Snowthbo, Snowthmo, Snowthbob, Snowthergeist, Snowtheekins, Sneeblerz, Snowthberry, Snowthelberry Cupcake, Mr. D'Snowth, DS...

In real life, the only nick-name I ever earned was Courage for my then obsession for Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
on mc... Im krazzymupptes, krazed, krazedmuppy or any thing like that

in real life im Katie, Katie Bug, Katie Didd, Katie Kins. BUT never Kat or Katie Kat... I hate that

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, most of my family calls me Kat, and there are only a couple of people outside of the family who I let get away with calling me that!
Here at MC, I introduced myself as Kate. I knew Katsy428's name was Kathy, and I didn't want confusion. I had forgotten all about poor L2SR, whose name is also Kate, but by then most people were already calling me Kate.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Well I've had several nicknames

Yzma: given to me because I love ENG and am 'scary beyond all reason'. My family still uses it as my code name when we use two way radios (since Sarah is so common)

I've been called Roxie on some forums, because my usual sign up addy used to be weird_al_rox.

That's about it, however.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Mine is Big D, D Crox, Hey you behind the bushes. THat's about it. I also have internet s/n's that work, but I'm not tellin you all.

Daniel

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
We used to babysit this little girl and she gave us all nick names. She called me Pie for some reason, so I sometimes get called that by my siblings. I like to call my brother Nimrod.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
Mine is Big D, D Crox, Hey you behind the bushes. THat's about it. I also have internet s/n's that work, but I'm not tellin you all.

Daniel
"Hey You Behind the Bushes"?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I don't have too many nicknames on here. My parents call me Boo, shortened from Bethie Boo, and they have called me that since I was quite little. I go with it though. My in-laws call me Bethie cause they think it's cute. My sister-in-law started calling me Bertie for reasons I'm still not sure of. That's about it though, I don't have anymore fun names besides those.