Nibbles The Hamster - We Must Protest !

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke

I am happy to report that Stan The Hamster often travelled WITHOUT CHARGE on the bus in his little yellow hamster house. It has been reported (by me) he was the recipient of many adoring looks from women passengers while riding, maybe even an offer of romance or two, although to his species and his penchant for society women he had to shun them. Sadly, he never met another female hamster on the bus, but he used to enjoy watching Britney on the TV so that kinda made up for it.

Ok, but where on earth was he *going* on the bus, and do you actually mean to tell me that there are TVs on the buses in London?

Also can you please explain to me why Warrick seems to have no idea what air conditioning is? You live in a strange, strange land my friend!

*still not convinced*

Luke

Reaction score
Well y'know Jess - i took him clubbing, to a strip joint or two, oh and there was that Aerosmith concert he grooved along to ....... nah he took a bus journey to the vets on a couple of rare occasions. He really enjoyed it !

As for air conditioning, other than one month a year at most here in the UK, it rains. Why on earth would we need air conditioning ?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I'm sorry about your hamster Luke...I really have a huge gaping soft spot for animals, and it makes me very sad to hear about animals dying. I can only imagine how I'm going to feel when my dog comes to her end...oh, now I'm all upset..See What you Did?!?!?! :smile: Kidding. Although it is a scarry thought for me.

-Matt

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
In NZ we don't even have hamsters so maybe all the hard-done by hamsters in the world could immigrate to NZ :smile: They can come and stay at my place - my Mum would love it!!!

Smig

Reaction score
So, when does Nibbles become roadkill?

Smig

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Nibbles is roadkill? In NZ that means that Nibbles got killed on the road. This can't be true about Nibbles - is it? Somebody please explain and put me out of my confusion!!! :confused:

Luke

Reaction score
Fear not, Nibbles Underwood is alive and well. Smig was just attempting rodent squashing humor !

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Thanks Luke - I can start breathing again now I know Nibbles is alive and kicking!!!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Ohh!! I thought you said your hamster was dead Luke! Oh how I was upset..now (along with Amy) I can breathe normally again :big_grin:

-Matt

Luke

Reaction score
Ummm my Hamster is dead, sadly, it was a pretty traumatic experience so i didn't really mention it much. This is 'Nibbles' we are talking about, the Hamster of a ten year old boy.