Next Muppetcast Guest Poll

Who do you want to hear from first as the next Muppetcast guest?

• Jane Hunt

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Martin Baker and Pete Coogan

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Kevin Clash

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Who do you want to hear next

Hey guys! I'm presenting you with a choice here. Who do you want to hear from FIRST? All 3 of these people have been on The MuppetCast recently, in fact all of them were on the recent Richart Hunt episode. And all 3 of these people are going to be on The MuppetCast again in the future, but who do you want me to call first?

1) Jane Hunt

2) Martin Baker & Pete Coogan (I can talk to both of these guys together since they work out of the same office)

3) Kevin Clash

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm definitely going to say Number 1 first. Hehe

But #'s 2 & 3 would also be great for afterward.

Either way, you could then maybe ask us users if we have any questions for said guest. Hint, hint. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Now we can get this done in a more scientific manner. Hope this helps ya better Steve.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I voted for Jane, but just wanted to say I would like to hear from Martin and Pete sometime again, as their comments were very interesting too. I'm just speaking up for them in particular since they're not as well known.

Luke

Reaction score
I voted for Kevin Clash. It'd be nice to have another Muppeteer on for a full length chat and maybe he'd bring Elmo along. I'd like to hear from all 3 though, but Kevin will have the most to say about current Muppet stuff.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I felt kind of bad picking one over the other,
:embarrassed: but I picked Kevin for the very reason Luke pointed out, as well as remembering how much I enjoyed his presentation at Music and Magic. Besides, since you're going to be talking to them all again anyway, it really doesn't matter that much I guess.
:smile: I'm looking forward to hearing all of them!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, we should remember that no one really loses here, lol. It's just a question of who is first.

I definitely want to hear from Kevin, it's just that he already has a lot of interviews about him.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would enjoy hearing them all on the show again but i'm going with Kevin just because i want to hear about some of his life choices.