Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear Man

Reaction score
Do we know that the Weirdo's nose and mouth will be made out of yet, since exposed reticulated foam will decay fairly quickly?

Davina

Reaction score
i know my hubby is counting on it... he has plans for a balcony floating in his head already... :smile:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Hey travis and other muppet fans i have a thread i started on master replicas forum of ideas for muppet products You should check it out and comment on what you think of my ideas.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Davina said:
i know my hubby is counting on it... he has plans for a balcony floating in his head already... :smile:
I hadn't even considered Statler and Waldorf replicas. Definitely, they'll have to have a balcony if they're made!!

I have GOT to get a bigger place!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I hadn't even considered Statler and Waldorf replicas. Definitely, they'll have to have a balcony if they're made!!
Don't hold your breath, guys. At this point, they're not even being considered. Way too complicated to build. And even if they would be considered in the future, it wouldn't be before 2010!

:stick_out_tongue:

mrsieve

Reaction score
Maybe the balcony could be made like an IKEA piece...lol.

Bear Man

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
Don't hold your breath, guys. At this point, they're not even being considered. Way too complicated to build. And even if they would be considered in the future, it wouldn't be before 2010!

So do you have any more inside info on what's taking up the 2008/9 slots (beyond talk of Fozzie and Piggy...or is it more than talk?!?!)

MWoO

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:

More complicated than Gonzo? How so?

Status
Not open for further replies.