Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MWoO

Reaction score
I wouldn't want a Piggy done in fleece. Just not the same.

muppetperson

Reaction score
A flocked vinyl head(cast from the original studio mould) would look the same.Only you wouldnt be able to pose the mouth, but only a minor set back rather than seeing a foam piggy discintergrate!
Maybe they could use a soft vinyl like the Fisher Price Piggy puppet so the mouth could still be manipulated.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I asked Amy on the master Replicas forum about the Muppet shipping latest, and this is what she said
"I believe that both muppets will not be offered until later in the year."
Looks like they will then be released together.

mrsieve

Reaction score
I'm hoping with the start of the Toy Fair starting in New York tomorrow, we might get more updates on Gonzo and Animal (hopeflly with pics too). I am dying to see the "final" products.

Telly

Reaction score
"Later this year" is alright by me! That just means I can get my credit card's down and start saving!

Garland

Reaction score
I'm hoping there was some sort of muppet showing at Toy Fair....but it is a little quiet.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Unfortunately, no. MR didn't have any Muppets on display at Toy Fair.

Since these are coming later in the year, maybe we'll see them at San Diego Comic Con. MR will be at Star Wars Celebration IV this year, so there's always the remote chance they'll have them on display there too. That's in May, so not a LOT longer...

mrsieve

Reaction score
The only Muppet on display was the Kermit replica.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Yup. I asked Amy if there was any news on Gonzo & Animal, and she said this:
We are still going to do them. We just don't have complete prototypes done yet. I wouldn't expect to see them until late in the year.
I'm sure we'll hear something when something is to be heard, but yeah - I'm very anxious for new pics & info too!
:eek:
Anthony

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Just in case you haven't seen my other posts about this; I'm selling my extra MIB MR Kermit right now on eBay, to help pay for MR Gonzo and Animal. Here's the link, so please check it out if you haven't picked up an MR Kermit yet! He's awesome, you won't regret it!

:smile:
Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.