Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Also, if you think about it...these can be concidered an investmont. I'm sure, assuming that the Muppets stay famous, that if you were to sell them in ten years they'd fetch a nice price.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
yeah but guys... lets NOT get to :excited: here, lol. remember the Fozzie & Piggy replicas are just "hear say" and no final decision has been made. and WOE webpage tellin a "price" of Foz & the Pig ranging "around" $600 - $800, could JUST be his guess... who know's IF they could be around the $375 - $450 range... then i would say i'd buy both at the same time!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I want a Johnny Carson replica.

Just kidding. I can't wait. I'll find a way to get them whatever their price.

But, yeah, that was WOE's guess at price, and a big thanks for that update, too!

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
I REALLY hope Piggy is next. Other than Kermit and Gonzo, she's all I'm wanting to get. Look awesome with Kermit. Just have to keep it to my 3 top favs. I love my Kermit and already have places for Piggy and Gonzo ready :embarrassed:

Should start saving now :concern:

Davina

Reaction score
Telly said:
Just think if they made Fraggle Replicas!

ya know, I was just talking to hubby about that... he would definately love a few doozers.. could even make one "base" doozer with some "build your own" accerssories.. hehe.. and he wants Boober in the laundry room, and wants a Wembly that he can strap to the front of a jet ski (this is his excuse to buy a jet ski....)

And given the upcoming movie.. might be a future possibility... :excited:

But.. maybe a better option would be an Anything Muppet Kit...

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Does any one know when we can start to order Gonzo and Animal? I am so eager to get them as well.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I was just thinking of the Miss Piggy and the constraints that may be faced constructing her for mass production.

Who's the guy who built a Piggy replica from antron fleece (?) that looked FANTASTIC? Maybe MR should cut a deal with him. I don't know his website address, but he has a lot of replicas he's made. His Muppets are awesome.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Would you be refering to the member here, Keeermit?Jarod Boutcher?
I think it would be quicker if they cast her head in a type of vinyl (no foam please!!)
They could then flock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.