Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I know I will be getting these...but...wow...I am going to have to get two jobs this summer...

I just hope they aren't released too close together, because then I'd probably have to choose one or the other...

As for Piggy and Kermit...wow...they will be pretty expencive, but SO worth it and would look AMAZING.

And the talk about 'other' things than photo-replicas...I'm thinking Banjos, Pearl Necklaces, Theatre Billfolds, and Rubber-Chickens...

Yoda Man

Reaction score
Personally, I thought Kermit was pricey as it was. If I ever get around to buying him, that may be all. No way would I spend even more than $300 on Fozzie. I hope MR starts to make smaller characters as well. I'd love to have a Pepe, Rizzo, or Bean

Telly

Reaction score
I'm REALLY pullin for Rizzo in his Muppets From Space/Muppets Tonight gear and Pepe in his baby blue hooded zip-up sweatshirt & greenish/yellowish undershirt

Yoda Man

Reaction score
I completely agree. They'd look great together!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
yeah... in away I'm hopin Piggy & Fozzie are JUST rummors and not going happen! :sympathy: couse its the $$$ that's gonna kill most of us. I mean DON'T get me wrong I LOVE Piggy & Fozzie to death, but it is high tho! I'd MUCH rather have a Pepe & Rizzo, but if that doesnt happen and we do get Fozzie & Piggy... i guess more then likly i'd brake down and get one... and then the other latter down the line sometime. :smirk:

Telly

Reaction score
Just think if they made Fraggle Replicas!

MWoO

Reaction score
I hope it's Fozzie just because I want to see how they do it. I haven't gotten Kermit yet and Gonzo and Animal will bring the cost up even more. I might have to just accpet that I can't buy these. Maybe in a few years. I doubt they will go down in price any though.

Beauregard

Reaction score
MWoO said:
Maybe in a few years. I doubt they will go down in price any though.
That's why I'm going to do everything in my power to get them while they're hot...I can only see the price going up from here on.

MWoO

Reaction score
Crap. That's not good.

So...anyone giving away money?

MWoO

Reaction score
Edit: This was a double post, so I decided to edit it and respond tp Beau below this post.

I suppose it oculd be, but then you figure the people who want it now and can't afford it might not be able to afford it in 10 years. I think I would rather sink a couple hundred, or even thousand depending on hw many are made, into a savings account or stock or somehting. Plus it would be myuch easier for me to part with stock than some of my most favorite of real live muppets.

Status
Not open for further replies.