News on the Sideshow Dark Crystal dolls

muppetfreak12

Reaction score
I've just recently read that they aren't going to make skeksis dolls to go along with the gelfling dolls.:frown:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately those plans changed more than a year ago. The Jen and Kira dolls are nice to have. With the new Dark Crystal soundtrack, World of Dark Crystal book, and Superbit DVD there is more Dark Crystal merchandise than we have seen since the film's release.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Helps out by putting gasoline in muppetfreak's tank to help catch up.*

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I'm glad theyre finally making merchandise for this movie. I am saving up to buy the book. And someday when I'm rich I'm going to buy the dolls! LOL!

Jake

electricmayhem

Reaction score
The Kira doll is excellent! I really like it. Although her hair seems to be greenish..I'm not sure if it was just the light I was in. But it's great all the same. Her clothes are really pretty and her moveable joints are well done.

Habidabad

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
The Kira doll is excellent! I really like it. Although her hair seems to be greenish..I'm not sure if it was just the light I was in. But it's great all the same. Her clothes are really pretty and her moveable joints are well done.
If you look closely her hair has a green tint in the film. Jen's has a blue tint. Both figures reflect this.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Habidabad said:
If you look closely her hair has a green tint in the film. Jen's has a blue tint. Both figures reflect this.

Oh, ok. I've never noticed that, I'll have to pay more attention next time:smile: Thanks for the info!