New Video: The Muppets Face One Big Problem

muppetlover123

Reaction score

a bunch of new scenes swedish chef in kitchen pepes line how they get to paris a shot of the destroyed theater

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I previously thought Kermit's "I believe in you" speech would come closer to the end, but after watching this, it looks like it might happen before the telethon, perhaps even before they can secure a deal to air the telethon.

I previously saw a Moopets production t-shirt which depicted a live actor alongside the group. Watching the trailer it's clear the guy is supposed to represent Animal.

Stulz

Reaction score
I previously saw a Moopets production t-shirt which depicted a live actor alongside the group. Watching the trailer it's clear the guy is supposed to represent Animal.
That's Dave Grohl from Nirvana and Foot Fighters. He takes over on drums while Animal is in Anger Managment

Nick22

Reaction score
Seriously, with every trailer, sneak peek, etc, I get more and more excited to see this. Its amazing that we're a little more than a month away. I remember when we were WAITING for news of a new movie.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The video isn't showing up here. I even went to You Tube to look & didn't see it.