New VeggieTales series "In the House" coming to Netflix Nov. 26, 2014

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I just watched the first two episodes a few days ago, and I gotta say this series isn't so bad! The theme song is so catchy. It's cute that they still include bible verses in each episode.:smile: Plus I also love the fact that the show centers around the little town the veggies live in!:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I agree fully. Too much childhood ownership, and no matter what you do, someone's going to have a bee in their butt about it. And I'll agree that there are some times the product does suck (cough cough George of the Jungle), but not always. Otherwise, we'd have nothing but 1960's camp style Batman. And when they tried bringing that back, they made the worst Batman movies ever.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
For those who haven't seen the whole video, here's what I want you to see: Phil takes my request for the theme song at 1:13 to 3:28, the gang discusses the criticism at 15:18 to 29:58, and Phil answers questions about In the House at 37:37 to 44:35.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Now that more episodes have come out, what do you guys think of Captain Mike, Granny Asparagus and Bacon Bill?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I don't like the new looks. They should've just stayed with the old looks.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wondering when other Dreamworks Netflix shows are going to get more episodes. I'm really into Puss in Boots, but went through the first five episodes in no time. I didn't even finish up what they've had of King Julien yet, and I should. I'm sure Turbo's completed, which is a shame since they were building up some great stuff that completely resurrects the character and concept of the movie.