1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. The Muppets "Too Hot to Handler"
    Scooter books his crush, Chelsea Handler, who spices up "Up Late" and his personal life. Meanwhile, Kermit learns that Becky may be hiding her past from Fozzie when he and Denise go on a double date.

3. In Their Own Words: Jim Henson
    Discuss one of the best Jim Henson documentaires ever. Featuring new interviews from the Henson Family, Frank Oz, Dave Goelz, Carroll Spinney, Fran Brill and more. Miss the show? Order the DVD.

New UK 2012 Fraggle Stuff

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Kermieuk, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Those prints look very cool, though I do wish they were more specific about the size of them. Hopefully they will be available for purchase in America soon.
  3. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

The UK has gone fraggle mad. Allposters has 35 different fraggle art prints available in 5 sizes, framed or on canvas. Same old images but they look great with today's high quality printing. 20% off everything today only too!!

Check out both pages, not sure why the same images on page two are more expensive though!!

The prints are 12x 14 inches, I just ordered 3 of em. Where is Wembley close up?? All the others got a close up!!

muppetfan24/7 and Foodie like this.
  4. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

:smirk: I like fraggle stuff.