New Threadless Muppets T-Shirt Contest

jvcarroll

Reaction score
After the success of the 2011 competition, Threadless is at it again with another T-shirt contest. This time it is intended to promote (but not limited by) Muppets Most Wanted.

The Rules are Simple:
  • Designs must be your original artwork.
  • Any characters from The Muppets franchise are game, but mashups, parodies, or references to any other characters are not allowed (i.e. no Muppets dressed up like the characters of Friends or Doctor Who).
  • No adult references (sex, drugs, alcohol, violence, profanity, gambling, etc.) allowed.
  • Celebrity likeness, including Jim Henson or any human actors associated with The Muppets, is not allowed.
  • Don't alter characters' costumes or defining characteristics (i.e. stylization is fine, but totally altering their trademarked looks is not).
  • You may not use any logos in your design.
You Could Win:
  • $2000 cash
  • $500 Threadless.com giftcard
  • Muppets Collectibles, Signed Muppets Most Wanted Memorabilia
  • Other designs chosen for print from this challenge will receive compensation based on the product printed on & the quantity printed.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Here's my little illo this time. [Click Here] to help me with a 5-vote if you enjoy the piece and would possibly want it on your body.
Pack the calcium tablets and anti-inflammatory ointment. The greatest critics of all-time are hitting the road to heckle the Muppets on their World Tour! After all, you can’t have a Muppet Show without Statler and Waldorf.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The rules of this are the least fun I've ever seen. No parody? What?!?!