New Sweetums Hat

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
You can order Disney Parks merchandise by calling this number for domestic orders: (877)560-6477 The number for International guests is (407)934-6111 You'll have to pay shipping costs, but you'd have to do that even if it were on DisneyStore.com

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
You can order Disney Parks merchandise by calling this number for domestic orders: (877)560-6477 The number for International guests is (407)934-6111 You'll have to pay shipping costs, but you'd have to do that even if it were on DisneyStore.com
Thanks!!!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
No problem. I was just there in December and they had great knit Beaker and Kermit hats, too. Sadly I didn't think to get any pictures, but here is a link of what Beaker looks like: http://www.ebay.com/itm/DISNEY-WORL...ultDomain_0&hash=item43ace23a80#ht_2872wt_950 From what I heard, those were selling out very quickly, so they might not be in stock anymore for phone orders, but if you are interested, it's worth a try.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Our world if about to be flooded with Muppet merchandise...and our banks are about to be bone dry. I can tell.

Bea:zany:{Your financial weather forecast is brought to you by the letters $ and c}regard

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
Is there anything else at Disney World that we have not seen online yet, Muppet fan 123?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Is there anything else at Disney World that we have not seen online yet, Muppet fan 123?
Hmm... not really. BTW they're all out of Kermit Mickey ears. I was pretty upset when I heard that.
Nothing really new except a few T-Shirts I haven't seen before, the Sweetums hat and a few others (Beaker, Kermit). An Animal plush, (which looked horrible BTW.)
That's basically it. I saw a lot of posters for The Muppets there, (not for sale, but around that whole area), Oh.. and there is a special stand in the store where they're selling all the stuff that was re-leased with the movie (The Green Album, Frogs are Funny, etc.)