New "Sid the Science Kid: Rock & Roll Easter" airs Tuesday April 3

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A brand new episode of "Sid the Science Kid" airs on Tuesday April 3. "Rock & Roll Easter" celebrates the spring holiday. Check your local PBS station for times in your area. According to the Henson press release, the show is scheduled to re-air on April 6 and April 9.

Watch this new episode and let us know your thoughts.

SID THE SCIENCE KID™
Celebrates Easter with an All-New Episode on PBS KIDS

SID THE SCIENCE KID™, the engaging and entertaining animated preschool series that encourages kids to explore and experience science, celebrates Easter with an all-new episode on April 3 on PBS KIDS (check local listings). In “Rock & Roll Easter,” Sid and his friends explore many different types of rocks in this fun adventure and investigation for the award-winning, curriculum-based series from The Jim Henson Company. Encore broadcasts are scheduled for April 6 and April 9.

Rock & Roll Easter!
It’s springtime and that means it’s time to hunt for Easter eggs in the backyard. Explorer Sid searches under every bush and behind every tree, and he finds all the eggs Mom and Dad have hidden. But wait, he also found…a big shiny rock! Could it be…a treasure? Elated, Sid brings it to school and the kids try to identify the mystery rock. This leads to a special Easter themed investigation where the kids don bunny ears to find and sort different kinds of rocks on an Easter Rock Hunt!

mo

Reaction score
I strangly like sid the science kid...It makes me feel a bit nostalgic ever time I hear about it.