New Shalom Sesame DVD coming out?

Drtooth

Reaction score
These look a million times more interesting than just seeing dubbed clips. When I watch a foreign Sesame Street, I wanna see they're characters and their storylines. Not just something I've already seen dubbed. Hopefully this will be all original footage.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I loved Shalom Sesame! I found it cool how they switched for Hebrew to english in the skits. I may just check out this new DVD.

Ignorance

Reaction score
Are you kidding?
Shalom Sesame is pure love. <3
And Moishe Oofnik is simply amazing.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, Moishe is one of my favorite international characters, right up there with Pancho from Mexico, Zeliboba (sp?) in Russia, and that Green Telly Monster looking guy from Japan who I can never remember the name of....

Boppity

Reaction score
Woah, seriously? I haven't seen Shalom Sesame since I was like...five at most. Must get. ^_^

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, Boppity, they have a bunch of them, and they even have a complete series box set. I recently found some single DVD's at Best Buy mixed in with the Sesame Street ones.

But yeah, it's noce to know they're still making some great new foreign Sesame DVD's... I like how they also have Plaza Sesamo DVD's if you know where to look for them. I wish all versions of the international SS were treated this way... I'd definately buy the Japanese co-production series.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I've wanted to find the Japanese SS for a long time :frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's what I wonder... is this identical to the one that Warrick once asked about that was released only in Israel (only with/without English dubbing), or is it a completely new special/DTV feature?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Here's what I wonder... is this identical to the one that Warrick once asked about that was released only in Israel (only with/without English dubbing), or is it a completely new special/DTV feature?
According to my research, it's 3 episodes of Rechov Sumsum with their original Hebrew audio.